Thursday, March 29, 2012

TED Talk

I agree with what wassaid in this episode of TED talk. I do feel that America along with the rest of the West is declining in wealth and power. I also agree that places like China, Africa, and Latin America have a bright future ahead of them. I do think that they will definitely need to adjust and try to accept the 6 deadly apps in order to rise to their full potential because I feel that they are all necesities for a wealthy powerful nation. I do not think that if America gets passed it is going to be the end of the world and everybody is going to become poor, but I think it will serve as a wake up call. It will be a sign showing the American people and leaders that we need to change things that we aredoing poorly right now, and maybe even go back to how things were as soon as America rose to the highest economy in the world. I do think that America can change this economic decline, but it is going to take some time and flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment